To request service, please complete the online Work Order Request Form (WORF) below.

Request for service can also be made by calling the Community Assistance Department at 281-353-8424, you can email us at

After hours, weekends, or holidays, please contact the Harris County operator at 713-755-5000 to report road hazards, such as blinking traffic lights, missing manhole covers or storm drain grates, missing stop signs, etc.

Note: Incomplete forms may cause delays in processing requests; please complete all required fields to ensure prompt processing.